Fashion Files

Friday, September 25, 2009

Monif C's New Collection










Hey everyone, you guys know that I'm a full figured women and sometimes it's very hard to find trendy, stylish, plus size clothes that look good on me and not like a potato sack. In the past I have posted some pics of Monif C past collections and people responded and said that they liked some stuff. But there's no doubt in my mind that when you see her latest collection you will fall in love with it, like I have. What ever you see in the stores for the slimmer body types you will see here. The whole collection is my favorite so I'm posting the whole collection for you her. Don't forget to check out Monif C's website to see all her other collections (monfc.com).

From top left: (1L) "Tina" Sequined Party dress blue $208. (2L)"Roxie" Beaded V-neck batwing dress red and black both are $175. "Lola" Color block dress black and red, Blue and black both dresses $192 (3) "Charlie" Jumpsuit with tie belt Black and teal both are $198. (4) "Carmen" Leopard ruched dress $198. (5) "Angelina" Zipper detail trench coat $245.

Don't forget check out the website: monifc.com

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home